Disheartened? Read On..

Mission:

I believe that every child can be taught.

Only by nurturing the child's interest towards Chinese, can he/she maximise their potential.


"I hate Chinese"

"...not anymore"


Home/Group Tuition

1 YEAR GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENT

- Tailor-made lessons by local ex-school teacher

(40 years experience)


- Change negative attitude & enjoy learning


- Learn oral, comprehension,writing skills, cloze passage, summary, proverbs via exam papers, internet, newspaper, webcam, skype


-PSLE/O/A level/IB CHINESE /Oral Exam Preparation


-Learn to do projects: presentations/book reviews/newspaper articles


- Analyse top-school/PSLE/chineseB/"O"/"A" level/

IB CHINESE past year series


- 2 pax per group, 1-2 pax for home tuition


- Pri 5-CHINESE B/ Sec 4/

A level/IB Chinese

- Sec 1 - 3 Higher Chinese


*Results Guaranteed*

Since 1980

Mr. Kok 97641616


Please bring along your IPAD and MOBILE TABLET DEVICES for subsequent lessons


15%> 35% >50% >65%>80%>95%


Scroll down for 2019 Schedule!



5.7.07

S4: Testimonial from a student

Hi, my name is Wayne, I'm 16 years old and I would like to take the time to give a testimonial to Mr Kok regarding the tuition he has given to me in the past few years, which is 2 and a half years to be exact. The first time I attended his home tuition left me with an impression that his lesson was unlike any typical school teacher, which is good because he has a unique way of teaching by making use of television programs, (like Crossfire) CD Roms, the internet and even communicating via SMS. He's able to cater to my needs because at that time, I had no confidence in chinese at all. My results were very lousy, which is around 30 or 40 marks, so I didn't really dare to speak Mandarin to Mr Kok. So after a few more consecutive lessons, of course, I slowly began to embrace the language as a whole cuz I realized its importance to me since I'm a Chinese. My first and half-hearted attempt to write an essay ended up with 3 or 4 lines, but as time progressed, I got better at it and eventually, and I could write a full composition. I've got 47 marks in the next SA2 examination which is a noticeable improvement. By secondary 3, I am more fluent in speaking Mandarin and am also able to pass the tests. I feel this had also, in a way, made me feel more proud to be Chinese. Then again, all of this comes with lots of practice and determination, so nothing comes in easy. During the holidays, I finished reading up both textbooks A and B and did a couple of book reviews. When it was time to back to school, all the stuff I learned during the holidays had finally paid off and now, I am ultimately more confident in getting a better grade for the Chinese 'O' Levels. I am estimating a B4 - C6 with the inclusion of the oral examination marks. I hope this would clear up any doubts with Mr Kok and wish you the best for your exams as well.