Disheartened? Read On..
I believe that every child can be taught.
Only by nurturing the child's interest towards Chinese, can he/she maximise their potential.
Please bring along your IPAD and MOBILE TABLET DEVICES for my lessons
15%> 35% >50% >65%>80%>95%
"I hate Chinese"
1 YEAR GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENT
- Tailor-made lessons by local ex-school teacher
(40 years experience)
- Change negative attitude & enjoy learning
- Learn oral, comprehension,writing skills, cloze passage, summary, proverbs via exam papers, internet, newspaper, webcam, skype
-PSLE/O level/IB Oral Exam Preparation
-Learn to do project presentations/newspaper articles
- Analyse top-school/PSLE/"O" level/IB past yr series
- 2 pax per group, 1 or 2 pax for home tuition
- Pri 4 - Sec 4/IB Chinese
- Sec 1 - 3 Higher Chinese
+ Results Guaranteed +
Mr. Kok 97641616
3 Steps to book first lesson
1) Take a blog tour and check out my profile, Testimonials and video recording .
2)If my teaching method is to your liking, you may start booking the 1st lesson by checking with the detailed schedule
3) If you are able to find your preferred timing, SMS me your ( Name, school , level , location, SA marks, learning attitude towards Chinese. So that I can call you back and discuss. However if your preferred timing is not available, SMS me and you will be put on waiting list. You may choose to select a temporary timing or continue to wait for that timing.
(If you are interested in the tuition, wait no more. You are strongly encouraged to settle the booking as soon as possible as my timings for the holidays are limited.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What level do you teach?
A: I teach students across P5-JC levels(inclusive of IB).Q: Who will fit into the calibre of students I specialise in teaching?
A: Students who:
1)Follows a particular experienced tutor for many years but results are not showing.
2)Have weak concentration span.
3)Never hand in assignments on time or lazy to do homework.
4)Unable to cope with Chinese homework along.
5)Weak Chinese language foundation (foreign student)
6) No interest towards Chinese
Q: Group tuition or Home individual tuition?
A: I offer both.
Q:Where do you teach in group setting?
A:I teach at my residence which is at Marine Terrace (Near the Marine Parade District Hall)
Q: What are the timings that I can book for my child's lesson?
A: For home tuition at YOUR house,
Mon: 4.30pm (Sec1-3)
Tue, 2.30-4pm (P5-6)
Wed & Fri: 4.30-6pm (Sec1-3) 8-10pm (S4/jC/IB)
Mon to Fri: 8-10pm
For Group tuition at MY house:
Mon or Thur: 9.30am (Sec3) 11am (Sec4)
Wed: 9.30am (P5) 11am P6
Sat: 9.30am (Sec2)
2.30pm (Sec 3)
Q: How long is each lesson?
A: 1.5 hours except for Sec4/JC/IB it will be 2 hours.
Q: How about the timings when school reopens?
A: Please scroll down and check the updated schedule regularly as it may reflect the timings which was booked previously to be relinquished.
Q: What will you be covering for the holiday tuition?
A: A variety of things
1) Through reading newspapers and listening to the news online, they will pick up commonly used phrases and understand the thought process behind writing a good newspaper article review (报章报道). They will then apply what they have learnt on a compo practice.
2) Using Ipad and tablet devices, video recording of students practising oral exam components can be done.
3) Through reading news, comprehension skills can be taught and exercised.
4) Researching online with reference to the textbook can help prepare them for possible project assignments.
5)Exam techniques will be taught to the students preparing for major exams (PSLE. O level and A level)