Disheartened? Read On..

Mission:

I believe that every child can be taught.

Only by nurturing the child's interest towards Chinese, can he/she maximise their potential.


"I hate Chinese"

"...not anymore"


Home/Group Tuition

1 YEAR GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENT

- Tailor-made lessons by local ex-school teacher

(40 years experience)


- Change negative attitude & enjoy learning


- Learn oral, comprehension,writing skills, cloze passage, summary, proverbs via exam papers, internet, newspaper, webcam, skype


-PSLE/O/A level/IB CHINESE /Oral Exam Preparation


-Learn to do projects: presentations/book reviews/newspaper articles


- Analyse top-school/PSLE/chineseB/"O"/"A" level/

IB CHINESE past year series


- 2 pax per group, 1-2 pax for home tuition


- Pri 5-CHINESE B/ Sec 4/

A level/IB Chinese

- Sec 1 - 3 Higher Chinese


*Results Guaranteed*

Since 1980

Mr. Kok 97641616


Please bring along your IPAD and MOBILE TABLET DEVICES for subsequent lessons


15%> 35% >50% >65%>80%>95%


Scroll down for 2019 Schedule!



12.12.13

Testimonial from ACS IB student

7 years ago, i started teaching this family where both parents are doctors. After two years of discontinuation, i resumed teaching them when i received a call from them for help. Having taught them for a total of 4 years, they have become some of the closest students i have. 

Here is a testimonial from Veronica Chew, mother of 3 children:


To whom it may concern:
My three sons grew up in a English speaking environment. Otherwise academically strong, Chinese is their Achilles heel and the subject invariably drags the overall score. Mr Kok has been teaching my children since the oldest was in lower primary and over the years, he has become the resident Chinese tutor for my children. He knows the syllabus extremely well and his teaching is highly structured. He is able to quickly identify the strengths and weaknesses of each child and he works on upping the grades through encouragement and simply making Chinese less daunting. My eldest is now in year 5  of IB. His score jumped from 60s to 80s over 6 months. My second is in year 4 of IB and his score also leapt from 44 to 65. I know that my children are in the good hands of a very experienced tutor who engages a variety of techniques to stimulate interest. These include engaging  my children to watch the news and Chinese shows, reading newspaper, practising oral using a voice recorder to enhance diction. He is exceedingly responsible, reliable and I recommend him highly to anyone who needs to turn his Chinese around.
-Veronica


                                       
ACS (I) IB Year 5 


                                    ACS(I) IB Year 4






St. Andrew's Sec 1    



-Sec 3 Daniel from ACS(I) IP programme

-Sec 2 Matthew from ACS(I) IP programme