Disheartened? Read On..

Mission:

I believe that every child can be taught.

Only by nurturing the child's interest towards Chinese, can he/she maximise their potential.


"I hate Chinese"

"...not anymore"


Home/Group Tuition

1 YEAR GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENT

- Tailor-made lessons by local ex-school teacher

(40 years experience)


- Change negative attitude & enjoy learning


- Learn oral, comprehension,writing skills, cloze passage, summary, proverbs via exam papers, internet, newspaper, webcam, skype


-PSLE/O/A level/IB CHINESE /Oral Exam Preparation


-Learn to do projects: presentations/book reviews/newspaper articles


- Analyse top-school/PSLE/chineseB/"O"/"A" level/

IB CHINESE past year series


- 2 pax per group, 1-2 pax for home tuition


- Pri 5-CHINESE B/ Sec 4/

A level/IB Chinese

- Sec 1 - 3 Higher Chinese


*Results Guaranteed*

Since 1980

Mr. Kok 97641616


Please bring along your IPAD and MOBILE TABLET DEVICES for subsequent lessons


15%> 35% >50% >65%>80%>95%


Scroll down for 2019 Schedule!



5.1.15

AHS Sec3 Testimonial

Without a proper foundation, Chinese is a very difficult language to master especially if one is from an English speaking household as I am. Thus, while originally I was fairly proficient in chinese when I first started my primary education, by the time I reached secondary school my Chinese standard had deteriorated significantly. I found myself failing every single semester assessment, and admittedly began to lose hope that I would ever be able to speak Chinese fluently. Thankfully, I received help in the form of Mr Kok. When I began to slip in chinese standard I realized that I also started to lose interest in the subject. However, Mr Kok, through his unique use of technology and the internet as an effective teaching resource, allowed me to start learning and viewing chinese in a different light.

The ease of using the computer, for example, to do and hand up assignments makes it so much less of a drag to have to complete said assignment over the use of rudimentary pen and paper make it so that learning becomes a very fluent and smooth experience. Mr Kok is very well versed in his area of teaching, and his ability to be able to "spot" the questions that are likely to be tested is truly remarkable. It is evident that he is extremely experienced in teaching, and is capable of integrating different topics into the lesson to make the session much more interesting and meaningful. I started tuition with him when I was in secondary 1. At this point that I am writing this testimonial I am Secondary 2. While my chinese is still frankly quite terrible, my teachers have all noted great improvements in my recent work and in the final year exams. I would really like to thank Mr Kok for his hardwork and dedication in teaching me, and definitely would recommend him to all of my friends.
 -Thaddeus Koe