Disheartened? Read On..

Mission:

I believe that every child can be taught.

Only by nurturing the child's interest towards Chinese, can he/she maximise their potential.


"I hate Chinese"

"...not anymore"


Home/Group Tuition

1 YEAR GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENT

- Tailor-made lessons by local ex-school teacher

(40 years experience)


- Change negative attitude & enjoy learning


- Learn oral, comprehension,writing skills, cloze passage, summary, proverbs via exam papers, internet, newspaper, webcam, skype


-PSLE/O/A level/IB CHINESE /Oral Exam Preparation


-Learn to do projects: presentations/book reviews/newspaper articles


- Analyse top-school/PSLE/chineseB/"O"/"A" level/

IB CHINESE past year series


- 2 pax per group, 1-2 pax for home tuition


- Pri 5-CHINESE B/ Sec 4/

A level/IB Chinese

- Sec 1 - 3 Higher Chinese


*Results Guaranteed*

Since 1980

Mr. Kok 97641616


Please bring along your IPAD and MOBILE TABLET DEVICES for subsequent lessons


15%> 35% >50% >65%>80%>95%


Scroll down for 2019 Schedule!



29.10.15

Fairfield Methodist Sec 2 & 3 Testimonal

The first day i saw mr kok for the trial lesson i did not have much an impression on him. He seemed nice, friendly and a kind of person whom i could talk to, so when it was time to decide whether i wanted to continue the lessons i just thought why not.  Even though it has only been a few months but i really do feel that i am much more motivated to learn chinese. Mr Kok always gave me an impression that he wanted me to do well and was willing to go the extra mile to help me reach my goals. I am unsure of what other people think of him but the thing that i can be sure of is the genuine care and concern that he always never failed to show me  
- Jair's testimony.

 I used to dislike Chinese as i never score well in my exams.  I find it hard to communicate and express myself well in Chinese too. However since I started tuition with Mr Kok, I find that my attitude towards the language has  changed. I start to realize that learning Chinese can be fun and it is really useful in real life. Mr Kok's lessons are conducted using games, quizzes, TV programs and newspaper articles, etc. I hope to do even better in this coming year.  
- Japheth's testimony.