Disheartened? Read On..

Mission:

I believe that every child can be taught.

Only by nurturing the child's interest towards Chinese, can he/she maximise their potential.


"I hate Chinese"

"...not anymore"


Home/Group Tuition

1 YEAR GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENT

- Tailor-made lessons by local ex-school teacher

(40 years experience)


- Change negative attitude & enjoy learning


- Learn oral, comprehension,writing skills, cloze passage, summary, proverbs via exam papers, internet, newspaper, webcam, skype


-PSLE/O/A level/IB CHINESE /Oral Exam Preparation


-Learn to do projects: presentations/book reviews/newspaper articles


- Analyse top-school/PSLE/chineseB/"O"/"A" level/

IB CHINESE past year series


- 2 pax per group, 1-2 pax for home tuition


- Pri 5-CHINESE B/ Sec 4/

A level/IB Chinese

- Sec 1 - 3 Higher Chinese


*Results Guaranteed*

Since 1980

Mr. Kok 97641616


Please bring along your IPAD and MOBILE TABLET DEVICES for subsequent lessons


15%> 35% >50% >65%>80%>95%


Scroll down for 2019 Schedule!



11.3.17

SCGS P6 to St.Margret S3 Testimonial of Audrey Wong

Since primary school, I really hated Chinese just because I found it very boring and confusing especially because my school Chinese teachers fail to make the lesson engaging. They would just make us read the textbook multiple times without much explanation. Hence, I did not really pay attention in class and started failing which made me very frustrated with the subject . As I was drawing nearer to my PSLE, my mother started to get worried and found Mr Kok, she was very intrigued by his teaching style which was the use of Multi-media and very rarely would you find teachers with his teaching style, so we decided to give it a shot since my grades could not get any worse. My P6 schedule was very tight and I would have supplementary classes almost everyday and I would come home tired but I would still have Mr Kok's Chinese tuition at night . Even though I am a difficult person to teach and won't cooperate most of the time,Mr Kok is still very patient with me and teachers like that are very hard to come by. With intensive tuition, l managed to score B for my Chinese PSLE which is actually the best l have gotten for Chinese. Now I am sec 2 going to sec3. I may have had a very busy schedule and missed multiple tuitions in sec 2 hence my Chinese grades started slipping again. But with Mr Kok's help, I still manage to improve my Chinese grades in the end of year exams. I am very thankful that my mother found Mr Kok because not only did he help me improve my grades with his engaging lessons, he also made My attitude towards Chinese improve tremendously.

Audrey Wong