Disheartened? Read On..

Mission:

I believe that every child can be taught.

Only by nurturing the child's interest towards Chinese, can he/she maximise their potential.


"I hate Chinese"

"...not anymore"


Home/Group Tuition

1 YEAR GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENT

- Tailor-made lessons by local ex-school teacher

(40 years experience)


- Change negative attitude & enjoy learning


- Learn oral, comprehension,writing skills, cloze passage, summary, proverbs via exam papers, internet, newspaper, webcam, skype


-PSLE/O/A level/IB CHINESE /Oral Exam Preparation


-Learn to do projects: presentations/book reviews/newspaper articles


- Analyse top-school/PSLE/chineseB/"O"/"A" level/

IB CHINESE past year series


- 2 pax per group, 1-2 pax for home tuition


- Pri 5-CHINESE B/ Sec 4/

A level/IB Chinese

- Sec 1 - 3 Higher Chinese


*Results Guaranteed*

Since 1980

Mr. Kok 97641616


Please bring along your IPAD and MOBILE TABLET DEVICES for subsequent lessons


15%> 35% >50% >65%>80%>95%


Scroll down for 2019 Schedule!



11.3.17

SCGS P6 to St.Margret S3 Testimonial of Audrey Wong's mother

My daughter Audrey was failing Chinese for many years in Primary school and I was worried for her PSLE exams.  She showed no interest in the subject.  At the beginning of P6, I found Vincent Kok on the internet.  I was intrigued by his teaching methods on trying to engage the students with multimedia.  After 8 months of intensive tuition, my daughter improved from failing the subject to scoring a B for Chinese for PSLE.  I was very happy with her vast improvement.  Today, we are still continuing our tuition with Mr Kok but due to my daughter’s tight school schedule, she has not been diligently attending her tuition lessons, her grades had slipped.  However, during the last few weeks before her final exam for Sec 2, Mr Kok managed to help my daughter to improve her overall grades.  I am confident that my daughter’s grade will continue to improve with Mr Kok’s guidance.  Mr Kok is very encouraging teacher and spares no efforts to try to help his students.  Every student is unique and he tries to find ways to help his students.  I would recommend Mr Kok to anyone who is looking for a dedicated teacher and experienced teacher. Thank you Mr Kok!
- Lynette Wong (Parent of Audrey Wong, SMSS)