Disheartened? Read On..

Mission:

I believe that every child can be taught.

Only by nurturing the child's interest towards Chinese, can he/she maximise their potential.


"I hate Chinese"

"...not anymore"


Home/Group Tuition

1 YEAR GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENT

- Tailor-made lessons by local ex-school teacher

(40 years experience)


- Change negative attitude & enjoy learning


- Learn oral, comprehension,writing skills, cloze passage, summary, proverbs via exam papers, internet, newspaper, webcam, skype


-PSLE/O/A level/IB CHINESE /Oral Exam Preparation


-Learn to do projects: presentations/book reviews/newspaper articles


- Analyse top-school/PSLE/chineseB/"O"/"A" level/

IB CHINESE past year series


- 2 pax per group, 1-2 pax for home tuition


- Pri 5-CHINESE B/ Sec 4/

A level/IB Chinese

- Sec 1 - 3 Higher Chinese


*Results Guaranteed*

Since 1980

Mr. Kok 97641616


Please bring along your IPAD and MOBILE TABLET DEVICES for subsequent lessons


15%> 35% >50% >65%>80%>95%


Scroll down for 2019 Schedule!



27.11.13

Testimonial: From a C to A in primary & FAIL to B4 in secondary!!!

Hi this is Sandra. In the past, you could probably say that I was not the smartest girl in town. When I was in primary school, Nanhua/CHIJ, my results were just a borderline pass or fail. I only scored a mark of 53 for my Chinese SA1. I was not good at my creative writing and my comprehension. That was when my parents decided to let Mr. Kok teach me for the next 4 months. When I got back my results for my SA2, I scored 70 marks and I started to regain my confidence through Mr. Kok’s teachings. And, most surprisingly, I got an A for my PSLE!!! Like all mothers, my mother was uncomfortable with a male teacher teaching me. But once she saw the change in my brother’s attitude towards learning Chinese, she let Mr. Kok teach me. I found him really comfortable to talk to as he is very funny and friendly. In the past, I found Chinese tuition boring as I had no interest in studying. But ever since Mr. Kok taught me. I started to grow an interest in learning Chinese as his method of teaching is different from other teachers, unlike using books all the time. I enjoyed learning on the computer especially using OMY.com.sg. When I went to CHIJ STC, I was very stressed out as there were many subjects to learn and I thought that it would be much better to self-study. To my shock, I only scored 48 marks which is a fail. It was my first time failing Chinese so it was a great shock. After receiving my results in July, my mom started to get worried and called Mr. Kok for help. This time, I started to do my work diligently and cautiously. Through all the programs on the computer, I got to learn many Chinese vocabularies which I have never encountered before and I was even top in my Chinese class. This year, I scored 64 marks for my SA2. My parents were very happy when they heard the news. I hope that I can get an A1 for my O-levels and through Mr. Kok’s teachings, I am sure that I can get an A1 for Chinese.