Disheartened? Read On..

Mission:

I believe that every child can be taught.

Only by nurturing the child's interest towards Chinese, can he/she maximise their potential.


"I hate Chinese"

"...not anymore"


Home/Group Tuition

1 YEAR GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENT

- Tailor-made lessons by local ex-school teacher

(40 years experience)


- Change negative attitude & enjoy learning


- Learn oral, comprehension,writing skills, cloze passage, summary, proverbs via exam papers, internet, newspaper, webcam, skype


-PSLE/O/A level/IB CHINESE /Oral Exam Preparation


-Learn to do projects: presentations/book reviews/newspaper articles


- Analyse top-school/PSLE/chineseB/"O"/"A" level/

IB CHINESE past year series


- 2 pax per group, 1-2 pax for home tuition


- Pri 5-CHINESE B/ Sec 4/

A level/IB Chinese

- Sec 1 - 3 Higher Chinese


*Results Guaranteed*

Since 1980

Mr. Kok 97641616


Please bring along your IPAD and MOBILE TABLET DEVICES for subsequent lessons


15%> 35% >50% >65%>80%>95%


Scroll down for 2019 Schedule!



27.11.13

*SST* Student from B4 to A2 !!!






I first took Mr. Kok’s lesson about 4 years ago. I was P5 then and was not amused as I did not like tuition in general as I had found them boring and thought of them as a waste of time and energy. Mr. Kok’s lessons are far from that. He utilized various resources and media, such as online websites and videos, to help keep the lesson interesting and engaging, while still imparting new knowledge and teaching new skills. He is fun and easy to talk to and makes me feel comfortable while learning Chinese. Soon after, I saw an improvement in my results from a low A to a high A especially in my Chinese writing, in which he taught me many great concepts and methods of writing. Sometime later, the PSLE was coming up soon and I was getting rather stressed and nervous about it as it was the first national exam I was taking. However, thanks to him teaching me his useful examination techniques and significantly increasing my Chinese vocabulary bank, I found the examination to be a breeze and was able to score yet another A.
I am now Secondary 2 and have gotten into the secondary school of my choice and is currently taking Higher Chinese. Mr. Kok still assists me and allows me to do decently well in the tougher secondary school environment. For example, helping me improve from a B4 to an A2 for my Chinese within half a year. Overall, throughout the past 4 years I have learned a lot from Mr. Kok as his lessons are super interesting he is a very interesting and humorous person to communicate with. I would highly recommend those whose Chinese are weak to attend Mr. Kok’s tuition.
-Wei Jun (SST)